I am so excited to be a part of KariAnne Wood’s book launch, So Close to Amazing on September 5th. KariAnne’s debut memoir shares the stories behind her crazy, popular blog, Thistlewood Farms.
I met KariAnne at the Haven Conference in July. It was like sitting inches away from a real-life celebrity. She had the personality to match her hair and a contagious smile in any size group.
We need more KariAnnes in the world!
Link up your So Close to Amazing Story
To get us talking about our own #soclosetoamazing stories our team decided to offer a link party for readers to share their owns stories.
I shared my So Close to Amazing Story here.
You can join the party and link up your #thisclosetoamazing story in the link up below!
Keep reading there’s more goodies to share!
Book Details & Goodies
Finally here are few details and goodies if you pre-order before the September 5th book launch:
- Virtual Launch Party Invite – Go behind the scenes with KariAnne on September 5 and help her celebrate on launch day. Giveaways, a book reading, party pics and so much more. Get your exclusive invite with your pre-order purchase.
- Celebrate 2018 In Style -This downloadable 12-month calendar features beautiful graphics and quotes from the book.
- Want A Little Bit More DIY? This pre-order bonus will give you access to two additional DIY videos not featured in the book with illustrated downloadable instructions.
- Get Organized – with a FREE set of downloadable planning printables from Just a Girl and Her Blog
- Learn New Photography Skills -with 80% discount off a Lightroom Essentials Class from UnSkinny Boppy
- Decorate Your Home -with a 25% discount off my Painted Fox collection
- Add To Your Graphics Collection -with a FREE set of Paris graphics from The Graphics Fairy
- Want to learn how to hand-letter? -All pre-order bonuses include a 50% off coupon for a brand-new hand lettering class with Jocie from One Project Closer
- Pre-order So Close to Amazing HERE
LINK UP YOUR SO CLOSE TO AMAZING
Link up your own story or experience to the link party below and/or share on social media with the hashtag #soclosetoamazing.
Link up you so close to amazing
Here’s the co-hosts participating in KariAnne’s book launch! Please check out everyone else’s #soclosetomazing stories. I love Maya Angelou’s quote and it is so appropriate as we support each other in our personal journey to amazing.