This time of year it’s nice to get a break from the chocolate desserts that win the popularity contests every other month in the year. These raspberry jam and white chocolate bars are so amazing they might show up for Valentine’s Day too!
These raspberry white chocolate bars are the perfect balance of raspberries and crumble. The raspberry filling comes from a jar of Raspberry preserves which makes this recipe low effort. One of my favorite places to buy preserves and coffee is from HomeGoods. Seriously, HomeGoods (and TJ Maxx and Marshalls) have fun coffees, preserves, sauces and so much more. I mean on a recent trip to HomeGoods I had gift wrap, preserves, and the most comfy cotton, short sleeve shirts ever.
And, the crumble mixture is made from a butter, sugar and flour mixture. Folded between layers of the crumbly mixture, the raspberry preserves and the white chocolate morsels add the perfect amount of sweet.
And, these bars pack well and stayed moist for the week. They are a yummy alternative to the traditional cookie rotation in kitchens across the country!
Raspberry White Chocolate Bars Recipe
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 jar raspberry jam
- 1 12 oz. package white chocolate baking morsels
- PREHEAT OVEN TO 350.
- USE A 9X13" BAKING PAN (DO NOT GREASE)
- MIX SUGAR, BUTTER, ADD SALT, VANILLA
- SLOWLY ADD FLOUR, UNTIL IT LOOKS CRUMBLY.
- SCOOP 1 CUP OF CRUMB MIXTURE AND SET ASIDE
- ADD THE EGGS TO REMAINING MIXTURE.
- PRESS DOUGH INTO BAKING PAN. BAKE 30 MINUTES UNTIL LIGHTLY BROWN.
- REMOVE BAKING PAN, SPREAD RASPBERRY JAME TO THE EDGES.
- SPRINKLE WHITE CHOCOLATE MORSELS
- SPRINKLE THE CRUMBLE MIXTURE RESERVE ON TOP
- BAKE AN ADDITIONAL 25-30 MINUTES AT 350 UNTIL TOPPING IS LIGHT GOLDEN BROWN.
- COOL BEFORE CUTTING INTO BARS