It’s the weekend! With rain and snow in the Denver forecast, we will be week-ending in the rain. It’s hard to complain about the rain because we need the moisture here in Colorado. So the rain is going to push us inside for a day to two. Good thing I have a gallon of paint to keep me busy! This week was busy in real estate as buyers and sellers kick into decision mode this time of year (after tax day).
I loved reading the comments on this post- talking about the wash or wait hair trend. A friend shared a dry shampoo product on my Facebook page here. Do you have a favorite dry shampoo product?
So here are a few things that caught my eye for this
week ending in the rain.
I love a good comment day!
- Do you love these shoes? I am on the fence for two reasons; too trendy and too pricey for a trend. What do you think?
- I am obsessed with this blogger and his entertaining ideas.
- I found this great paint color list for bedrooms. Grab a cup of coffee for this read!
- Remember my window consult last week? Well, the window representative shared this new series called Seven Seconds on Netflix. It’s amazing and I want my kids to watch it this summer. We are wrapping up the 10-ish episode story arc. It will make you think about so many things on so many levels. My husband I both love the series.
- Here’s a fun list to see if you are emotionally healthy or walking on the edge.
- Finally, I love this woman’s sugar cookies. If you stop by please tell her Laura @notatrophywife is not stalking her. #wink
Here’s my photo of the week at our house. It’s Chloe sitting on her brother’s bed and listening to us talk about his school day. Nothing sweeter than a boy and his dog. Have you seen that car commercial with the boy who grows up and his dog is with him and they share their memories in his Subaru? I think it’s Subaru. You know how I love a good commercial. #grabatissue
Happy Weekending! Tomorrow is Earth Day so look for my post about 5 simple ways to make every day Earth Day!