I felt like today was a good day for a laugh. All you bloggers and social media friends will appreciate this photo. After I uploaded like 50 photos of my apple cake I didn’t realize I also captured my footwear. What fun photographs have you captured by accident in your quest for the good enough photograph?
Oh and the cake.. scroll below for a photo (without the shoe) and recipe. Here is the original apple cake post.
- 1¾ cups sugar; divided
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 ounces block cream cheese, softened (about ¾ cup)
- 2 eggs
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 cups chopped, peeled apples (2-3-ish)
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350
- Blend 1½ cups sugar, butter, vanilla & cream cheese. Add eggs.
- Combine flour, baking powder & salt. Add flour mixture to creamed mixture.
- Combine remaining ¼ cup sugar and cinnamon. Combine 2 tablespoons cinnamon and apples in a bowl and add apple mixture to batter. Pour batter into 8 inch spring form coated with cooking spray. ( I used a Bundt pan).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes