Spring Wreath

I finally created a wreath that looks half way decent!So, I am so excited for this wreath!  Of course, this wreath was done last year, but since I took this picture I painted the front door!  I decided to re-post because it was a so popular.

spring-wreath-5

I painted the door after the wreath was finished.It looks even better against the black door!  That’s it!  DSC_0111

Supplies

Grapevine wreath from Michael’s  (with coupon)
Garland branches (2) from Hobby Lobby (weekly sale)
Wire cutters to cut the stems.
I just cut the stems off the garland and wove it between
the grapevine branches.  I didn’t use glue (I’ll see how it holds up this week).
I could not get the acrylic thread to attach to the “N” so I used wire and hid the wire under the stems. Having the wire show is like panty lines… not pretty but sometimes it’s just easier!
Loving it!

Comments

  1. says

    Thanks for linking up your classy wreath. I still can’t believe our first party had over 300 links. I have a special give away planned for linkers this week. Thanks for grabbing the button too, hope to see you soon.

  2. says

    So pretty ~ love the addition of the N. I need a new wreath for my front door ~ I may have to give this a try. Thanks for your nice comments on my blog! Can’t wait to look around yours some more :)

  3. says

    I really like this. I just made a wreath with moss…what a mess. I think I like this one more. It will be my next one to make.

  4. says

    LOVE THIS!!!! I want a wreath for my door and this has such a simple look to it! And of course it looks relatively easy to assemble. Thanks for sharing.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>