Hi everyone! I am slowly recovering from my #hackapalooza event of last week. With the help of two ladies (angels), we are all working behind the scenes to get my design and security in place. I will share their talents in the weeks ahead. In the meantime, I want to re-post my last pre-hack post of these peppermint m&m cookies. Yeah, take that you hackers! These family favorite peppermint m&m cookies are back!
The red and white peppermint m&m’s work year round with patriotic holidays, Christmas and Valentine’s Day. At least that’s what I tell myself when I pull this recipe up in July, September, December, February and May.
On a side note, one of my favorite utensils is the Pampered Chef scoop. It gives me similar shaped cookies which means I don’t have a burned cookie and a half baked cookie on opposite ends of the cookie sheet. I know … #beginnerbakerprobs
favorite cookie dough scoop
These peppermint m&m cookies are perfection because no one expects peppermint in a cookie.. especially in the summer? And, the box of dry vanilla pudding mix adds something extra to this recipe. I’m not sure what the vanilla pudding does, but I am willing to bake another batch to find the answer.
peppermint m&m cookies
Here’s the recipe my sister (in-law) gave me after I devoured at least a 1/2 dozen of these peppermint m&m cookies. In all fairness, she did too!
peppermint m&m cookies recipe
- Peppermint M&M Pudding Cookies
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 box (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding, dry
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 cup Andes Peppermint Crunch pieces
- 1/2 cup White Chocolate Peppermint M&Ms
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, sugar, and brown sugar. Add the vanilla pudding mix and beat until incorporated.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- In a small bowl combine the flour and baking soda. Slowly add this mixture to the wet ingredients until all ingredients are mixed.
- Stir in the Peppermint Crunch pieces and M&Ms until they are all mixed into the dough.
- Roll the dough into rounded teaspoonfuls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown.
- Makes about 2 dozen cookies
Linking to : Eighteen25