Hi everyone- this is my go-to “I need chocolate” bars. Peanut butter & chocolate no bake bars are one of my favorites because they have two of my favorite ingredients: peanut butter & milk chocolate ! These are my go-to “I need chocolate” fix! Seriously, peanut butter & chocolate bars are like crack for my cravings! And, these bars are great for every season? It’s not tied to a holiday like …. fudge. Peanut butter & chocolate bars are awesome all year round for any occasion.
These are simple to make and I almost always have the ingredients on hand when the craving for peanut butter and chocolate kicks in over the weekend! I make mine in a smaller pan so they are more dense! Enjoy! Here’s one more pic and the recipe is below:
- 1 BOX POWDERED SUGAR (16 OUNCES)
- 1½ CUPS GRAHAM CRACKER CRUMBS
- 1 CUP CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER
- 1 CUP MELTED BUTTER
- 1 PACKAGE MILK CHOCOLATE CHIPS
- MIX POWDERED SUGAR, GRAHAM CRACKER CRUMBS & PEANUT BUTTER AND PRESS INTO UNGREASED PAN
- , MELT 1 PACKAGE OF MILK CHOCOLATE CHIPS & SPREAD ON TOP OF PEANUT BUTTER/GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST
- REFRIGERATE FOR 30 MINUTES.
Linking to: Lori’s Culinary Creations I heart naptime