I pinned this healthy white bean dip from Yummy Healthy Easy . The recipe below is an adapted version of her recipe. It literally took less than 5 minutes. It’s great! Especially this time of year when it is time wean ourselves off of the heavy foods from the holidays!
Here’s the recipe below! I doubled it!
White Bean Dip
Author: adapted from yummy healthy easy
Recipe type: appetizer, snack
Healthy snack or appetizer
- •1 can (15-oz) White Northern beans, drained and rinsed
- •2 TBSP. fresh lemon juice
- •2 TBSP. . olive oil
- •1 small clove garlic, minced
- •1 tsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- •1/8-1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- •1 TBSP water & 1 additional TBSP lemon juice
- •kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Blend ingredients together in food processor. Chill and Serve with crackers or vegetables!
LINKING TO: LOVE OF FAMILY AND HOME
Yum, your white northern bean dip looks great, I love bean dips and hummus, this looks like a recipe I would really enjoy. I have just started a new recipe link-up, Meal Planning Monday Recipe Link-Up, and would love to invite you to share your recipe at my linky party. http://www.aprilshomemaking.com/2014/03/meal-planning-monday-recipe-link-up.html
Will do April on Monday, right? laura
[email protected] says
This looks great…definitely plan on trying it.
Gloria @ Simply Gloria says
I simply love the fact of how fast it is to make! Looks so delish!