HI Everyone- Welcome to Weekend Spotlight. I have a few favorites catching my eye this week! What are you crushing on around the online town?
- I am in love with this Anthropologie inspired wool wreath. Get the details here
2. Here is a great way to package your holiday treats for neighbors, teacher and friends. Include a baking pan:
3. Do you wear a mask when you spray paint? Here’s the type I like from Home Depot:
4. This next crush is on my winter to do list. I want to frame our builder stock mirrors in our bathrooms! Have any of you done this in your bathrooms?
5. Finally! I am in love with the dress Kelly Ripa wore for her Hollywood Star induction. I love the color, the neckline! I love it!
Thanks for stopping by Saturday Spotlight! What are you crushing on this week?