I finally created a wreath that looks half way decent! am so excited for this monogram wreath! Of course, this wreath was done last year, but since I took this picture I painted the front door! I decided to re-post because it was a so popular. I am going to update this for winter with red berries. I heard a fun quote: “In the south, if it ain’t moving.. we monogram it.” I love that!
Grapevine wreath from Michael’s (with coupon)
Garland branches (2) from Hobby Lobby (weekly sale)
Wire cutters to cut the stems.
I just cut the stems off the garland and wove it between
the grapevine branches. I didn’t use glue (I’ll see how it holds up this week).
I could not get the acrylic thread to attach to the “N” so I used wire and hid the wire under the stems. Having the wire show is like panty lines… not pretty but sometimes it’s just easier!