I started this project with a simple question, “I wonder how these bar stools would look painted black?”
And, here is the finished project after many hours of priming, painting, drying, and sealing.
1. Set up an assembly linee of the bar stools
2. Multiple paint brushes for primer, paint and sealer
3. Between coats store paint brushes in refrigerator
(saves time having to clean between paint and primer).
4. Add a fan to speed the drying process
5. Sanding off the dried drips is worth the extra trip to Home Depot for more sand paper.
6. Don’t use a spray on sealer to save time. Trust me!